The trailer for the Gilmore Girls has over 6 million views only on Facebook so everyone is pretty freaked out about the short series that will premiere on Netflix on November 25th.
I am really exited to see who will be Rory’s choice (Dean, Jess, Logan or someone new maybe?), how will the relationship Lorelai-Luke evolve and what happen to the merry people of Stars Hallow.
The trailer for “Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life” has over two minutes and that’s just enough to make us count the days until the end of November. The not-so-spoiler are funny, emotional sometimes and overall makes you nostalgic for the seven season TV series (ps: You should keep your binge-watching habits in check for this one, we know we won’t 🙂 ). Here’s what happens in the trailer for the new Gilmore Girls:
- Kirk is invited at the Christmas dinner with the Gilmore gang at Emily’s home;
- Lorelai makes us think of the movie Wild with Reese Witherspoon thanks to her confusion about what the future holds;
- pop culture references are back with full speed;
- Luke is serving organic food at his dinner 🙂
View this post on Instagram
Manca esattamente un mese al revival😍 Non vedo l'ora, non posso credere che rivedrò sullo schermo tutti quei personaggi che ho tanto amato e che mi hanno dato una visione migliore della vita❤ Dalle Gilmore c'è solo da imparare e io davvero non aspetto altro che rivederle, voglio godermi queste puntate! Queste è una di quelle serie che per me sono molto altro, #gilmoregirls insieme a #onceuponatime ha contribuito ha darmi davvero tanto e sarò sempre grata per questo❤❤❤ #luke #lorelaigilmore #rorygilmore #gilmoregirls #family #starshollow #comback #laurengraham #alexisbledel
- Emily is back with new ‘adventures’: a huge portrait of Richard and a passion for Marie Kondo’s minimalism (in one scene we see her saying “I’m decluttering my life. If it brings you joy, you keep it. And if it doesn’t out it goes”); she also has a hard time moving on from her husband’s passing and starts wearing jeans;
- Rory seems just as lost as Lorelai (“I have no job, no credit, no underwear” we see her say in a discussion with Jess 🙂 )
- Dean seems out of a Supernatural episode with his black coat 🙂
- and Logan looks the same as nine year ago.
All in all, the girls seem just as confused (but OK with that) as we left them years ago, so the revival seems a good idea to end the show properly.